Sunday, January 27, 2013

Martha Fucking Stewart

I love when I see this on pre-packaged foods. Because inside I'm like, in what world would I NOT eat half this package of chocolate chip cookie dough, on a Sunday night, in my sweatpants while watching you-know-what? NO WORLD THAT EVER EXISTED EVER.

 

Aside from shamefully purchasing pre-made cookie dough and maybe not cleaning my bathroom sink in like two months, it would appear that I've turned into Martha Fucking Stewart. I voluntarily picked up these frames the other day in a fit of domesticality and spent the next two hours finding the perfect artsy/aesthetically appropriate images to fill them with. I don't know what's happening to me.

 
 

 

 

 

If I you start noticing any DIY posts creeping into my repertoire, you can officially assume I've lost it. So I'm going to pretend this never happened and go back to eating my cookie dough and agonizing over the mediocrity that is this post. Also to watching an awkwardly un-funny Stifler play hockey in this movie called Goon. If this were a review post, I would give it 4 stars. Enough to warrant a review but not enough to be Moneyball. Maybe they should have seen what Brad Pitt was doing that day.

 

What else are Sundays for?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment