Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Goat Whisperer

 

 

I would say something snarky here about peace-loving tree huggers or the Mormon faith, but if you don't think this is the cutest thing you've ever seen then obviously you are going to die a sad, lonely death surrounded by cats and newspapers. I'll watch for you on Hoarders.

 

Willow the baby goat visited us at work today from Silver Prairie Farms in Harvard. Willow's owners make handmade soaps out of her mother's milk and other organic ingredients. Let me just tell you, washing with goat milk soap is like lathering silk on your goodies. It's that amazing. I've been using the one that has a loofa molded inside of it in attempts to banish my cellulite. It hasn't done much for that particular over-share yet but my skin is like butter -- rich, lumpy butter.

 

Sigh.

 

When I grow up someday I'll have a fleet of goats in my backyard. I will dress them each as a different Spice Girl. Here, you can have ASPCA's number right now and save some time later.

 

Goat whisperer I am not
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment